Best home theater receiver multi zone Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about home theater receiver multi zone is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a home theater receiver multi zone for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of home theater receiver multi zone. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If home theater receiver multi zone is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in home theater receiver multi zone has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for home theater receiver multi zone. Here we bring out the best in the home theater receiver multi zone which you can safely buy in 2021.
525 reviews analysed
1. Yamaha Tsr 700 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- 7.1-channel 100 Watt surround sound with Zone 2
- This unique Yamaha proprietary sound field creation technology was created by combining measured sound field data with digital signal processing
- Enhanced media and gaming features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video.
- DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all your favorite movies
- Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, delivering dramatic overhead effects for truly enveloping audio.
Experience the theater at home. This 7.1-channel, 100 Watt AV receiver expands your entertainment possibilities for an advanced home theater with the latest in video and audio, including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, wireless streaming and more.
2. Denon Avr X1600h Receiver Channel Virtualization
- MULTI DIMENSIONAL AUDIO – In addition to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X, the AVR X1600H also supports Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology that creates virtual height effects even without the height channels for a truly immersive experience
- ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION WITH eARC support (HDMI 6 in / 1 out) – Features 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video with full HDCP 2.3 support, 4:4:4 pure color sub sampling, Dolby vision, HDR10, HLG, eARC, 3D & BT.2020
- YOUR HOME AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – Denon’s In command series receiver AVR X1600H features external control & IP control capabilities for seamless integration with Home Automation Systems like Control4 SDPP and allows REMOTE MONITORING of connected device
- POWERFUL 7 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA TECHNOLOGY – 80 watts per channel delivers high power performance & operational stability for a range of speakers with HDCP 2.3 & advanced video processing with 4K upscaling for HDMI sources
- AMAZON ALEXA VOICE CONTROL – Sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote every now and then! Control this amp hands free with Amazon Alexa. Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs – “Just Ask”
- ENJOY WIRELESS STREAMING with Pandora, Spotify, Tidal & more via Bluetooth, Wi Fi, & AirPlay 2. Play the same song in every room or a different one in each connected room with HEOS MULTI ROOM SPEAKERS
- AWARD WINING ON SCREEN QUICK SETUP GUIDE walks you through simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, specify EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. The back panel is laid out with color coded connections that makes organizing simple
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control – Use your voice to control the AVR X1600H and wireless music services hands free
3. Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver
- Remote Controller
- Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround Upmixing: The VSX-LX104 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos.
- Works with SONOS: By connecting the VSX-LX104 to Sonos Connect, you can play any music or audio source on your Sonos app.
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X Upmixing: DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences.
- Next Generation Video Standard Ready: The VSX-LX104 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals.
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning: With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes response.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver easily gets the award of Best Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone Under 100$.
4. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone is that even though Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
5. Osd Audio Mx1260 Universal Selectable
- 60W per channel peak power. Channel Crosstalk: 80 dB
- signal to noise ratio: 95 dB
- Bridgeable zones, 80W per channel (8 0hm minimum), signal to noise ratio: 95 dB A-weighted
- 12 independent channels / up to 6 stereo zones
- manual on, auto sensing or 12V trigger. Rack mountable w/ rackmount ears included.
- frequency response: 5 Hz to 72 kHz
- A choice of direct channel input or dual universal bus Inputs selectable for each channel
- Three choices for turn-on
If you are buying a Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone for the first time, then you should have Osd Audio Mx1260 Universal Selectable. It has fewer features when you make Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone comparisons of Osd Audio Mx1260 Universal Selectable with any other Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone, grab any Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Osd Audio Mx1260 Universal Selectable
- The sound quality is crisp and clear.
- Good quality easy to use plenty of power great product
- I am very happy with the purchase, especially the price!
- I am very happy with the purchase, especially the price!
- The performance is excellent for the cost.
- As good as some other models 2x the cost
- Amp from best buy a week ago – spent $1,200 and the freaking thing was dead out of the box.
- It’s perfect what’s not to like multi-room sources
- I researched multi-room amplifiers and seriously looked at the niles si-1230.
- I researched multi-room amplifiers and seriously looked at the niles si-1230.
- Good quality easy to use plenty of power great product
- I needed a 12 channel amplifier for a rather esoteric reason (a virtual pipe organ). This amp fits the bill. I did a lot of r… Read More
6. Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision
- In the box: Receiver unit, Remote control, Size AAA Batteries for Remote control, FM wire antenna (aerial), Start-up guide, Operating Instructions
- Advanced Auto Calibration technology (Adv. DCAC)
- 4K HDR/Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond OSD Audio MX1260 12 Channel, Six Stereo Zones, 60 Watt Peak Per Channel, Or Bridged Mono 80 Watts Per Zone/Channel, Includes A Choice Of Direct Input Or Dual Universal Bus Inputs Selectable Perper Channel which have been in market longer than anyone. Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone and it could be any of the high value Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone, chances are that would be much costlier than Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision. Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The sound quality is great as i have not upgraded in awhile so my knowledge of what out there is slim.
- Great buy for the money and quality product.
- Audio quality is excellent, and it even has analog stereo audio in for my now-ancient jvc vcr (yes, i still have tapes).
- Once i figured everything out, i am totally pleased with the excellent sound, i like the dts-neural settings.
- Very soft clear sound, and good price!
- Other than that, for the price, that’s nothing better.
- For the price (300-ish), this thing has just the right power and hookups i need, not sure why you’d wanna spend any more, unles… Read More
- Just remember these items take a pounding in shipping.
- One of the top reviews mentions no hdmi cec for the receiver, but it definitely does have it; i didn’t have to even configure a… Read More
- I actually thought the six dt speakers would hook up to the tv like a soundbar.
- I mated a new polk psw10 10 subwoofer to this sony, and the sound/volume of my system is now truly impressive.
- Upgrading from a sony 1000w htib and there’s just no competition.
- The user interface is a bit clunky (c’mon sony), but it works just fine once it’s set up.
- Timely Delivery & consideration of shippers.I truly appreciate you getting this receiver to my husband before the Super Bowl st… Read More
- Picked this up for my new home theater. I am running an Atmos 5.2.2 setup. Some other reviewers have indicated that it only run… Read More
7. Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W
- UNPRECEDENTED REALISM AND NEW FEATURES – eARC and heightened sound effects with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology. Be it the sound of a helicopter or torrential rains – it’ll sound so real, you’ll think it’s happening right above you
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs absolutely hands free
- All HDMI ports (6 In, 1 out) follow the LATEST REVISION TO HIGH BANDWIDTH DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS (HDCP 2.3) & are also backward compatible with the earlier versions. Don’t fret if your devices have HDCP 2.2 they’ll work perfectly well
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV with this 7.2 channel stereo receiver. Featuring HLG, HDR10, BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, it DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST & COLOR enriching your movie and gaming experience
- AWARD WINNING ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. Denon’s legacy & Japanese precision technology makes it a must have for your home
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS No Command Center or extra hardware required. Get Hi Fi sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer & more
- SMOOTH, SOOTHING, CLEAR SOUND EVERY SINGLE TIME During setup, the Audyssey Suite an EQ calibration system measures & dynamically optimizes all speakers in your home theatre for all listening levels. No sudden blasts or muffled dialogues anymore
Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W is another one which falls under Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone and that is what has revived them. Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W is amazing features.
8. Wireless Home Audio Amplifier System
- 600 watt power: the Pyle 6-channel home audio amplifier is perfect for your PA and home theater entertainment. It gives you 600W peak power which can be used for multi speakers W/ 4-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality Audio
- Talk-over button: The compact pa amplifier features a mic talk-over function which when activated, the current music or audio being played will be temporarily halted. This function is used in paging, pa, voice-over, and announcements
- Eq controls: the sound amplifying device has Rotary knob and crisp buttons for treble, bass, Master volume, echo, mic volume, mic tone configuration and source input mode selector. A remote control is also included in the package for distant control
- 6 inputs: The personal portable digital amp box has a USB flash drive/ SD card Reader for MP3/ WMA playback, aux input, dual 1/4” microphone in, and RCA connector. It also has FM radio with digital LCD Channel display, push Type speaker connector
- Bluetooth compatible: The professional integrated indoor stereo receiver is compatible with wireless Bluetooth and works with latest devices including smartphones, tablets, Laptops and computers. It also has a headphone jack for audio monitoring
Features: 6-channel amplifier system compact desktop audio receiver design built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming FM radio tuner with digital LCD display front panel button control center audio source input mode selector connect & playback audio from external devices headphone jack with independent volume control (2) 1/4” Microphone input jacks built-in microphone talk-over function (Mic1 only) MP3 Digital Audio File Support USB flash drive & SD Memory Card readers push-type speaker connectors aux (3.5mm) input jack REC + Subwoofer output RCA (L/R) Connectors audio input RCA (L/R) Connectors short circuit & over voltage protection audio Configuration settings: treble, bass, Master volume, echo, mic volume, mic tone convenient audio source control for home or office use
9. Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier System
- INTEGRATED EQUALIZER: The compact amplifier has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization, mic and master volume adjustments. A remote control is also included in the package for distant audio adjustments
- MIC TALK-OVER FUNCTION: The professional sound amplifying device features a MIC talk-over function which when activated the current music or audio being played will be temporarily halted. This function is used in paging, voice-over, and announcements
- MULTIPLE INPUTS: The integrated indoor stereo receiver supports iPod or MP3, USB, micro SD, AUX playback, built-in FM radio w/ digital LCD display, audio input and REC + subwoofer output RCA (L/R) connectors. Also features 2 ¼” microphone inputs
- BLUETOOTH CAPABLE: The personal portable digital amp box works with today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers as it is equipped with Bluetooth wireless music streaming with hassle-free receiver pairing
- POWERFUL 750 WATT: The Pyle 6-Channel Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier gives you 750W peak power which can be used for multi speakers w/ 4-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality audio. Perfect for your PA and home theater entertainment
Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier System is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier System which falls into premium category but Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier Systemis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier System offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone available in the market today. Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier System was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Sound quality is good, and has plenty of power.
- I have been using this system for a few weeks and i am very happy with its performance and quality.
- The sound quality was good, i enjoyed the ability to control each speak’s volume independently.
- The sound quality is great, the ease of use is great, and the price seals the deal.
- Audio controls are easy to manage, and the price is good.
- I figured the price was low enough i could buy one a year if it came down to it.
- It was an amazing price, so i went ahead.
- This review is for a multi-room amp that costs $100 so you need to compare this with other similar devices.
- You can’t go wrong for the money, it’s a bargain compared to other brands out there.
- The unit has several auxilary inputs (3.
- It takes less than 5 seconds to connect once you turn on the system.
- It is great quality, nice and compact and easy to use and love the fact that it is bluetooth so no cords needed to hook up to computer.
- Works as advertised. Set up instructions are difficult to understand and follow.
- This review is for a multi-room amp that costs $100 so you need to compare this with other similar devices.It is currently cont… Read More
- I’ve got a stereo wall and wanted to hook up the speakers to a multi-channel amp. This had all the channels I need and it soun… Read More
10. 500W Karaoke Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier
- 500 WATT POWER: The Pyle 4 Channel Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier is perfect for your PA and home theater entertainment. It gives you 500W peak power which can be used for multi speakers w/ 4-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high-quality audio
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver is equipped w/ bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization, mic and master volume adjustments. A remote control is also included in the package for distant audio adjustments
- 7 INPUTS: The personal portable digital amp box supports iPod or MP3, USB, micro SD, AUX playback, built-in FM radio with digital LCD display, audio input and REC, plus subwoofer output RCA (L/R) connectors, 2 ¼” microphone inputs with echo
- TALK-OVER BUTTON: The compact speaker amplifier features a MIC talk-over function which when activated, the current music or audio being played will be temporarily halted. This function is used in paging, voice-over, and announcements
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone yet, then 500W Karaoke Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone Under 100$ and Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. 500W Karaoke Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier offers best features and although it does not have, 500W Karaoke Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Theater Receiver Multi Zone Under 100$
- So far very happy with this product.
- Very easy to connect to any device and the sound quality is great.
- The sound quality is very good , the bt doesn’t work that well when your far , the remote is decent.
- Once hooked up, the quality of the music was perfect and clear!
- The price was right and it performs well.
- The pyle pta44bt is a great product for the price.
- I’m currently pushing four 12in with tweeter and mid range for each no problems what so ever!
- All the features and performance of the high price units for a lot less.
- Love amp recommend to others easily operated
- It sounds is so good perfect for our food truck.
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.